Reamers and Bit Seats
The advanced technology in US Synthetic reamers and bit seats substantially decrease bolting time—allowing operators to maintain continuous production output.
Diamond Tip Wet Drilling Bits
Stop waiting-Increase your tonnage
Improved Diamond BitsUS Synthetic Ceramic (Diamond) Wet Bits are new and revolutionary for improving the efficiency and mining costs associated with drilling.
Benefits of diamond bits:
- Outperform carbide wet drilling by 100 to 300 times longer
- Utilize self-sharpening technology
- Increase rate of penetration
- Replace percussion drilling
- Reduce drill maintenance
- Lower drill steel cost by reducing thrust requirements and extensive wear
- Significantly reduce equipment downtime by eliminating the ongoing need to change out and replace worn or broken carbide wet bits
"The cutting edge of a PDC bit remains relatively sharp throughout its life. (Optimum Thrust, Cutting Speed, and Water Pressure for Tungsten Carbide and Polycrystalline Diamond Compact Roof-Bolt Drill Bits, U.S. Bureau of Mines, 1995.)"
To find out more about US Synthtetic products, Contact Us Today.