Reamers and Bit Seats
The advanced technology in US Synthetic reamers and bit seats substantially decrease bolting time—allowing operators to maintain continuous production output.
Ceramic Dust Hogs: Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) Roof Drill Bits
US Synthetic Ceramic (Diamond) Dust Hogs simply out last any other product on the market, significantly outperforming tungsten carbide dust hogs.
Increase Tonnage and Production
- Drill more than 100-300 times longer
- Utilize self-sharpening technology
- Penetrate hard rock faster
- Reduce thrust requirements by 50% to increase drill steel life (6x) and to eliminate extensive wear on equipment
- Reduce respirable dust by approximately 78% and noise levels by approximately 10 decibels
- Significantly reduce equipment downtime by eliminating the ongoing need to change out and replace worn or broken carbide dust hogs
"A 200 to 600 times increase in bit life should reduce injuries occurring during bit replacement and other activities related to roof-bolting operation. (Special Report, Breakthrough in Roof-bolt Drill Bit Technology, U.S. Bureau of Mines)."
To find out more about US Synthetic products, Contact Us Today.